Residence Savoia & Savoia in Genova Nervi has always been highly attentive to the needs of families and welcomes even the youngest of guests and their families to the facilities. We will provide cots, child beds and high chairs to complement the furnishing in your apartment, on request.
Both the residence complex with its extensive park where children can play safely and its swimming pool where there is lots of fun to be had, and the many attractions in the surrounding area of Nervi are especially suitable for family holidays, however big the party.
The Residence Savoia & Savoia complex and its apartments are adjacent to the Parchi di Nervi - an historic area of outstanding beauty, where the avenues that criss-cross the extensive lawns surrounded by majestic trees of many different species eventually lead down to the sea, where children can spend their days playing happily in the playgrounds, running through the lawns or cycling along the paths, safely away from the city traffic.
The famous walkway in Nervi, which is adjacent to the park, offers magnificent and unparalleled views of the sea, and gives easy access down the cliffs to the sea and along the many beaches in the area, in particular the beach at Capolungo; you may also like to visit one of the private bathing facilities in a breathtaking setting where green hills sweep down majestically to the blue sea.
- The swimming pool at the Residence
- Cycling and playing in playgrounds and in the Park
- Feeding nuts to the squirrels in the park
- Doing the sailing course with the Italian Sailing Federation, the kayaking course and the summer football camp
- The fishmonger in Nervi, who cooked us anchovies and squid straight out of the sea
- The music by the Big Borgo Band that I heard when I went to the Gaslini Children’s Hospital nearby
- My friends at the International School
- Getting a famous football player’s autograph
- The boat ride to Porto Antico, and the trip out to sea to see the dolphins
- The horse ride up Sant’Ilario hill
- The drawing workshop at the Museum of Nervi
- The trip to the Aquarium in Genoa
- When I went to the golf course with my dad